Real Estate Associate- Residential Enfranchisement
£60,000- £68,000 Salary
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, they combine deep sector understanding with a global overview. They are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Their bold approach to a changing future ensures that they nurture employees and recruit top talent.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Residential Estates team with a national presence.
Our clients Real Estate team acts for many landed estates, charities and property investment companies who require all manner of asset management and landlord and tenant legal services.
You will work on the other side of top City firms and HNW West End practices, dealing with top-quality work for a highly impressive client base.
They offer a supportive and inclusive team environment in which they allow their lawyers to develop and flourish with a defined career pathway and a huge amount of investment into learning and development.
We are looking for a Residential enfranchisement lawyer (NQ-3PQE) with:
- experience dealing with statutory lease extension claims under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- drafting and negotiating leases
- experience dealing with collective enfranchisement claims desirable but not essential
- experience drafting and advising on residential tenancies including assured shorthold tenancies and familiarity with the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- experience dealing with licences to alter, licences to assign and deeds of variation
- some knowledge of rights of first refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 desirable but not essential
- experience dealing with sales and purchases and refinance of residential and mixed use property
- Some experience of AST work is desirable
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 days in line with service
- Holiday exchange scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Pension Scheme
- Parental leave packages
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Emergency Backup Care (for childcare needs)
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health assessments at Nuffield Hospitals
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Loyalty awards every five years
- A payroll giving scheme
- A referral scheme paying up to GBP 5,000 for each new hire
- Study assistance
- Taxi costs if you work late
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Junior Facilities Manager vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.