Job Title: Real Estate Disputes Associate
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 (negotiable depending on PQE level)
Location: Manchester City Centre (Hybrid Working)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client are a leading international law firm with excellent presence throughout the UK. Due to recent growth within the team, they are hiring for a talented professional to join their contentious real estate disputes team. Their department are well-regarded as a leading team, having won many awards. As such, the successful candidate will be joining a renowned business, gaining exposure to the best quality files.
The firm boast a leading employee offering, development & progression and high-quality work. With ethical practices and a diversity positive practice, the firm are a modern employer who promote a positive candidate and colleague experience.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Real Estate Disputes Associate:
- Handling a range of contentious real estate dispute matters, including commercial contracts, funding and development disputes, varied matters including residential and commercial property disputes, asset management, occupier and tenant disputes, landlord disputes, utility disputes, contentious insolvency and more
- Servicing and advising key clients including investors, developers, funders, corporations, utility companies, banks etc..
- Provide support to the wider team on all matters including multi million pound projects and transactions, with clients across the UK
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 28 days with continued service
- Holiday purchase scheme, up to 5 days per annum
- Matched pension scheme of 5% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Bonus scheme for fee earners and firm-wide
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance X5 annual salary
- Enhanced maternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Study assistance programmes
- Discounted gym membership
- Loyalty awards
- Flexible working
- Hybrid / remote working
- Additional discretionary benefits
To apply, you will require the following:
- Experience within contentious real estate is essential
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to run your own caseload
- Excellent knowledge of legal matters surrounding property disputes
- Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills are required
- Ideally you will hold an excellent academic record
- Although this opportunity is advertising for NQ – 2 years PQE, candidates with up to 5 years PQE will be considered. Salary will be reflected based on PQE.
How to apply:
If this Real Estate Disputes Associate vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Real Estate Disputes Associate vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.