Job Title: Residential Conveyancing Team Leader
Salary: up to £48,000
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business/Role:
Our client have an excellent reputation locally as well as further afield having been providing services to clients across the Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire markets for over a century. Our client is a modern and forward-thinking firm who have embraced technology to expand their online presence to remain not just a leading law firm but one of the best service providers in today’s market.
The conveyancing department is nationally recognised for both their quality of work and client care. This firm pride themselves on their approachability, pragmatism, investment in people (employees and clients) and a culture that strives to find both practical and innovative solutions to anticipate the needs of clients and colleagues.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled and enthusiastic residential conveyancer to join a highly reputable firm.
We are looking for candidates with a strong commercial awareness and acumen to both manage your own caseload and team. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Protocol, with experience of working within the CQS framework. The conveyancing department pride themselves on providing their clients with guidance at every step of the way making their transactions run as smoothly as possible.
Manage a caseload of:
- Freehold & leasehold sales and purchases
- Transfers of equity
- New-build transactions
- Shared Ownership Schemes
The team leader role will also require you to develop your own portfolio of clients and referrers and therefore previous managerial and business development skills are essential.
• Highly competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience
• Company wide bonus Scheme
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave
• Staff discount on legal services
• Annual Holiday Sale/Purchase scheme
• Reward/benefit platform membership
• Life Assurance
• Annual employee event
• A positive and charismatic personality
• Confident ability to interact and develop relationships with a variety of people.
• Desire and ability to make an impact with our clients and the firm as a whole
• Outstanding communication skills and written skills Ability to think practically and creatively to meet the needs of clients and colleagues
• Presentable and able to adopt and reflect the Ringrose Law brand
• Flexible and a good team player to be able to work in and support a busy growing office.
• Reliable and trustworthy
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs