RTA Lawyer / Paralegal
Sheffield City Centre (Hybrid Working)
£24,700 – £28,200 Salary Range
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An additional 5 days leave through the Christmas Period
- Hybrid Working – 50% home based
- Flexible Working – Ability to start as early as 7am, and finish as late as 7pm
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance – 4 times annual salary
- Income protection insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Sports & social clubs
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel & parking loans
If successful, you will perform the following role as a RTA Lawyer / Paralegal:
- In this role you will manage a caseload of ex-portal fast-track RTA cases. Specific duties will include (but are not limited to) the following;
- Investigating liability;
- Assessing the strengths of the claim;
- Gathering liability, causation and quantum evidence;
- Liaising with clients and third parties both in person and via other forms of communication;
- Valuing claims and negotiating settlements; and
- Drafting all related legal documentation and liaising with the courts.
About the Business:
CRA Consulting are representing and recruiting on behalf of a leading UK law firm, who are recognised in the Legal 500. Our client are a well-known, prestigious brand who hold a fantastic reputation. Due to growth, the firm are hiring into their award winning organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal / Lawyer who is looking to continue their long term career in personal injury law. As a successful candidate, you will be given the opportunity to work on high quality files, offered scope to develop career and work in a friendly dynamic team environment.
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this RTA Lawyer / Paralegal vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This RTA Lawyer / Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.