Private Client Fee Earner/paralegal
Salary range: £55,000 to £95,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
About the business/role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced private client solicitor / legal executive to join a family orientated firm with genuine career progression and development opportunities.
The role is at Senior Associate level and will also offer a clear parthway to partnership from day one.
This role will see you manage a caseload of will matters of varying complexity as well as lasting powers of attorney, supporting on court of protection matters although experience within this area is not mandatory. There is also scope for probate matters to be added to your caseload if you have either a desire to develop this area or prior experience.
- Manage a caseload of wills and LPA matters, including drafting wills, LPAs, and related documents
- Liaise with clients to provide clear and concise advice on wills and LPA matters
- Provide excellent client service, ensuring that clients are kept informed of progress on their matters
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure a seamless client experience
- Manage own workload, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Experience working within wills and probate sector for 6+ years
- A proven ability to manage your own caseload
- Strong attention to detail
Why this role?
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Work/life balance, with a family orientated firm ethos
- Genuine progression and development opportunities
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy