Job Title: Senior Wills and Probate Solicitor
Location: Bristol Office, United Kingdom (Hybrid Working Available)
Company: [Large National Law Firm]
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
Benefits: Private health insurance, competitive pension, staff discount, annual bonus
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Wills and Probate Solicitor to join a prestigious national law firm, based in the Bristol office. As a Senior Wills and Probate Solicitor, you will play a vital role in providing exceptional legal services to our clients, while also mentoring and guiding junior solicitors within the department.
- Handle a diverse caseload of wills, probate, and estate administration matters, ensuring high-quality legal advice and service delivery.
- Manage complex estate planning matters, including will drafting, trust creation, and inheritance tax planning.
- Represent clients in court proceedings, if necessary, to resolve contested probate issues.
- Provide expert guidance on intestacy rules, inheritance rights, and estate distribution.
- Conduct thorough investigations, research, and analysis of legal issues pertaining to wills and probate.
- Maintain strong client relationships, understanding their needs, and providing tailored advice.
- Collaborate with other departments within the firm to offer comprehensive legal solutions to clients.
- Stay updated on changes in legislation, case law, and industry best practices relevant to wills and probate.
- Support the development and implementation of internal policies, procedures, and precedents.
- Mentor and supervise junior solicitors, providing guidance, feedback, and support in their professional growth.
- Assist in business development activities, including client meetings, networking events, and marketing initiatives.
- Qualified solicitor with significant experience in wills and probate law.
- Solid knowledge of UK inheritance law, tax regulations, and estate administration procedures.
- Demonstrated expertise in handling a wide range of wills and probate matters, including complex estates.
- Proven track record of providing exceptional client service and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Excellent analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to mentor and supervise junior solicitors.
- Adherence to ethical and professional standards.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a hybrid working environment.
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from £30,000 to £50,000, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Private health insurance to support your well-being.
- Competitive pension scheme for long-term financial security.
- Staff discount on legal services for you and your immediate family.
- Annual bonus based on individual and firm-wide performance.
Join this dynamic team and be part of a prestigious law firm known for its commitment to excellence in legal services. Apply now to for more information or contact Rob Addy at CRA Consulting on 0114 2418030 for more details.