Job title: Senior Residential Conveyancer
Salary: Up to £45,000
Hours: 40 per week
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business/Role:
Our client is a fast-growing, client focussed law firm that have been making waves within the property sector over the past few years. An exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven residential property lawyer to be part of their growing and amazing team. You will play a vital role within the team and work closely with the Head of conveyancing.
The firm have a diverse client base and do a lot of work with private investors although experience dealing with investors previously is not essential. You will run a diverse caseload in the region of 70 -80 files consisting of a mixture of leasehold and freehold sales and purchase matters, remortgages, transfers of equity, buy to let and auction matters.
This role also offers scope for continued growth and development into a Team management role.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working policy
- Focused on colleague development and career progression
- An excellent bonus structure
- Company discount on stays at our holiday homes
- Free access to our property investment courses
- The opportunity to travel for events and customer meetings
- Provide all colleagues the opportunity to collaboratively work with high-net-worth
- Vibrant, energised and friendly working environment
- Free Parking
- Experience in a wide array of residential conveyancing is preferable.
- Minimum of 3 years fee earning experience.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Organised and efficient.
- Consistently make client service delivery your priority.
- Adopts a modern approach to conveyancing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs