Senior Residential Conveyancer
Up to £45,000
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal is working with a reputable, renowned law firm who are looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer. Our client is a leading and award-winning law firm, due to continued expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced residential conveyancer to join the team. This is a perfect opportunity to join an established and award-winning business with real progression and development opportunities.
- To run and manage a suitably sized caseload, subject to seasonality and continuing review of capacity both individually and across the department, with use of an assistant
- Ensure all activity within the team is completed in accordance with strict deadlines and in line with set KPIs and SLAs
- To meet all individual targets and objectives including, but not limited to, target number of completions per month
- Attend dedicated training sessions, 121s, performance reviews, and team meetings
- Ensure that all clients are always provided with the highest level of customer service
- Liaise with third parties to find solutions and provide resolutions
- Effectively and proactively communicate with clients, other solicitors, professional organisations, and other stakeholders over the phone, by e-mail and post
- Utilise the in-house bespoke case management system in accordance with firm protocols
- To attend and contribute to team and department meetings as required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a prior conveyancing role, with a minimum of twelve months at fee earner level
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with a proven track record in meeting deadlines
- A proven track record in achieving individual targets and objectives, and in meeting business KPIs and SLAs
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Expert communicator and collaborator, with exceptional client care skills
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs