Job Title: Serious Injury Fee Earner
Location: Wakefield (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £33,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full or Part Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 to 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced adoption leave, maternity & paternity pay
- Health insurance
- Medical insurance
- Free eye tests
- Reward & recognition – long service, prize draw, incentives
- Life insurance
- Firmwide bonus scheme
- Free parking (if/when in office)
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Serious Injury Fee Earner:
- Handle a multi-track personal injury caseload following motor accidents involving motorbikes, cars and light/heavy goods vehicles
- Initially handling cases valued between £25,000 and £100,000, before being given the opportunity to handle higher value cases once progressed and trained
- Work collaboratively as part of a growing multi-track personal injury team, providing support on cases where required
About the business:
Our client are a top 100 UK law firm with a renowned reputation. In recent years, the organisation has modernised it’s working environment and operational procedures to improve on an already successful business model. Through promoting an agile working policy, implementing focus on work-life balance and a supportive set up has resulted in a great culture.
Due to steady business with increasing workloads, our client are looking to hire various level fee earners to join their renowned serious injury department. The department oversees claims of varied value from £25,000 to multi million cases. These roles can be worked on a hybrid basis.
- Due to the nature of the work, you will need to demonstrate competency handling multi track personal injury files
- You will be either a qualified solicitor or legal executive ideally
- Non-qualified candidates with strong personal injury fee earning backgrounds will be a great fit for this role also
About CRA Consulting:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Serious Injury Fee Earner vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Serious Injury Fee Earner vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.