Serious Injury Grade A / Legal Executive or Solicitor
Serious injury fee earner
£55,000 to £70,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent, Hybrid working
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a is a UK-based law firm specializing in personal injury claims, including serious and catastrophic injuries, bike accidents, and other personal injury cases. They provide legal support and advice throughout the claim process, offering a combination of legal expertise and client care to help individuals navigate through their claims??. They are known for handling a large volume of personal injury cases and have helped secure significant damages for their clients over the years.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Serious Injury Grade A Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a growing dynamic team. This role will involve managing high-value claimant personal injury cases, each exceeding £1m in value. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload of no more than 30 files.
As a Grade A Solicitor or Legal Executive, you will play a pivotal role in providing unparalleled legal service to the firm’s clients, helping them navigate through the most difficult period of their lives with dignity and respect. This firm are proud of the compassionate and empathetic service they provide, and expect all members of the team to uphold these standards.
Key responsibilities included in the role as a
Grade A Serious Injury fee earner:
- Effectively manage a caseload of high-value PI cases, including multi-track litigated cases
- Provide comprehensive legal advice and guidance to clients who have suffered serious injuries
- Lead and conduct in-depth case investigations to establish liability
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of clients with insurance companies and third parties
- Prepare and draft legal documents, including statements, pleadings, and schedules of loss
- Liaise with medical professionals to understand the severity and long-term implications of injuries sustained
- Guide clients through court proceedings, ensuring they understand the processes involved
- Comply with all internal and external procedures and regulations (SRA)
- Attend court hearings and represent clients when required
- Stay up-to-date with the latest legislative changes and legal precedents relevant to PI law
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 5 years PQE in personal injury law
- Proven track record in handling complex, high-value personal injury claims
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage a significant caseload effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to handle sensitive situations with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficiency in using case management systems
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from £55,000 to £70,000, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Coaching, training, and support to help you develop
- Pension with up to 5% employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 in line with service)
- Discount offers on our products and services Private health insurance to support your well-being.
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
How to apply:
If this Serious Injury fee earning vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Serious Injury fee earning vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.