Serious Injury Lawyer Grade C - Hybrid
Permanent, full time
Salary dependent on experience
About This firm
This is top 200 law firm committed to claimant-only cases, ensuring that individuals have the same access to justice as the UK Government and large corporations. They not afraid to take on difficult and challenging cases involving medical negligence, and serious personal injuries.
About the team
This is on of the UK's largest serious injury teams and they are still expanding. Each fee earner will join a sub team of 6, but the wider serious injury team exceeds 50 at present.
About the role
The firm are looking to recruit an extra 5 grade c fee earners due to new work flows. You will manage a caseload of files where the cases value will sit between £25k and £50k. All fee earners will have a small manageable caseload of around 38 files per fee earner.
- Hybrid working (typically 2 days a month in the office)
- 25 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Up to an extra 12 days holiday available through using a 4 day working week once a month
- Enhanced pension contributions, life assurance 4 x salary, healthcare cash plan
- Subsidised gym/ sports team membership up to 50% off, cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
For more information on this role please click apply today with a copy of your cv or call Robert Addy on 0114 2418030