Tax Senior Sheffield £28,000 to £33,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading regional firm of chartered accountants based in Sheffield , the firm provide a range of accounting, auditing , tax and advisory services and go from strength to strength. We are looking to recruit an experienced tax senior with experience of managing a portfolio of private and corporate clients and join a growing tax team. The role will also include assisting with tax advisory work and training and mentoring junior staff.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparation of personal tax returns, handling a small portfolio of clients
* Trust tax returns and preparation of P11d’s
* Review business tax computations and corporation tax returns
* Advisory work on the corporate tax side
- Ideally you will have experience within a mixed tax role and be looking to develop this and /or continue study. However experience in personal or corporate tax, with a desire do a more mixed role is fine.
- You will be a good communicator and be enthusiastic looking to progress your career in tax and want to be the best you can.
- There is a fully funded professional training to become ATT or CTA qualified.
- Flexi time
- Quarterly social events
- Dress for your day
- No Weekends
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit recruitment from trainee accountants, part qualified through to Partners and Directors within Big 4 , national firms and independent accountants and specialists boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at www.craconsultants.com