Team Leader – Estate Planning – Remote working
Team Leader – Estate Planning
£32,000 to £38,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent, Remote working
About the business:
Our client is one the UK’s leading Legal service providers with offices throughout the country. The firm are widely acknowledged as a leading practice, being a long-standing member of the legal 500. In addition, the firm boasts some of the most highly regarded legal professionals in their respective areas of practice. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding, reputable, modern and developing law firm.
Are you seeking a role that marries technical proficiency with a genuine opportunity to enhance work-life balance? Look no further. This law firm is committed to developing their services while upholding excellence. This role is central to ensuring the legal and technical accuracy of vital documents such as Wills, Trusts, and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
The team will be based all over the UK so aside from the initial 1st weeks induction the role is fully remote working.
Key responsibilities included in the role as a
Team Leader Estate Planning:
- Leadership: Direct supervision of 10-12 legal case managers, including regular individual meetings and performance evaluations
- Case Management: Manage a caseload Wills files related matters efficiently and professionally, ensuring that deadlines are met, and clients are kept informed about the progress of their cases. Effective case allocation and capacity management.
- Team Performance: Ability to drive team performance in a fast-paced environment. Proficient in building relationships at all organizational levels.
- Negotiation: Engage in negotiation and mediation processes to achieve favourable outcomes for clients without the need for court intervention whenever possible.
- Collaboration: Work closely with colleagues, including paralegals, solicitors, and support staff, to ensure a collaborative and supportive work environment.
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from £32,000 to £40,000, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Coaching, training, and support to help you develop
- Complimentary access to gym facilities
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (increasing to 32 in line with service)
- Discount offers on our products and servicesPrivate health insurance to support your well-being.
- Wagestream access for financial management.
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
- A proven team leader ideally within the legal sector or equivalent professional services organisation
- Used to managing a team of around 10 – 12 people
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be used to using case management system such as pro claim and a real advantage would be having some knowledge of the Will writing software Arken.
How to apply:
If this Team leader -Estate planning vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Team leader Estate planning vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.