Residential Conveyancing Auditor and Compliance Legal Executive
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Position Type: Full-Time
About Our Client:
Our esteemed client, a top-tier legal firm based in Sheffield, is known for its dedication to excellence within the realm of residential conveyancing services. Due to their progressive growth, they are actively scouting for a meticulous Residential Conveyancing Auditor and Compliance Legal Executive to bolster their team. This pivotal role demands an individual who can meticulously audit conveyancing operations and ensure a seamless alignment with the required regulations and standards.
- Audit and Compliance:
- Thoroughly review residential conveyancing files, ensuring each aligns with the highest standards of quality and compliance.
- Spot and rectify compliance discrepancies, providing insightful feedback and actionable remediation steps.
- Stay updated on regulatory shifts in the conveyancing world, translating new standards into practice swiftly.
- Compile detailed audit reports, highlighting areas of attention and suggesting optimisations.
- Professional Development:
- Partner with the in-house training unit to bridge any compliance knowledge gaps through targeted training initiatives.
- Offer expertise and direction to the residential conveyancing department, fostering an environment of strict adherence to compliance protocols.
- Operational Enhancement:
- Continually refine auditing techniques to elevate efficiency and precision.
- Suggest modifications to in-house conveyancing processes to curtail risks and augment quality.
- Team Synergy:
- Forge solid relationships with the legal and compliance wings, disseminating best practices.
- Engage with department heads, ensuring audit insights are conveyed and instigated effectively.
- A legal academic background or equivalent qualification.
- Solid grounding in residential conveyancing, coupled with a comprehensive grasp of relevant regulations.
- Prior roles in auditing, compliance, or related domains.
- An eagle eye for detail and robust analytical prowess.
- Stellar communication toolkit, especially in offering clear, actionable feedback.
- Self-driven, with the ability to juggle multiple assignments seamlessly.
- Proficiency with contemporary legal tools and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attractive remuneration
- Comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training
- Beneficial pension package
- Pathways for career advancement
For more information on this role please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today with you most recent cv.