Technical Support Lawyer – Estate Planning – Remote working
Technical Support Lawyer – Estate Planning
£32,000 to £40,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent, Remote working
About the business:
Our client is one the UK’s leading Legal service providers with offices throughout the country. The firm are widely acknowledged as a leading practice, being a long-standing member of the legal 500. In addition, the firm boasts some of the most highly regarded legal professionals in their respective areas of practice. The successful candidate will be joining a rapidly expanding, reputable, modern and developing law firm.
Are you seeking a role that marries technical proficiency with a genuine opportunity to enhance work-life balance? Look no further. This law firm is committed to developing their services while upholding excellence. This role is central to ensuring the legal and technical accuracy of vital documents such as Wills, Trusts, and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
The team will be based all over the UK so aside from the initial 1st weeks induction the role is fully remote working.
Key responsibilities included in the role as a
Technical Support Lawyer Estate Planning:
- Collaborate with the team of experienced solicitors and technical experts to support file progression and uphold quality standards.
- Review and ensure the legal and technical precision of wills, trusts, and LPAs, aligning documentation with client instructions.
- Offer constructive feedback and technical support, enhancing the estate planning services.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards and processes.
In addition to a competitive salary ranging from £32,000 to £40,000, they can offer a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Coaching, training, and support to help you develop
- Complimentary access to gym facilities
- Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (increasing to 32 in line with service)
- Discount offers on our products and servicesPrivate health insurance to support your well-being.
- Wagestream access for financial management.
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Discount on legal services
- Client referral fees
- Colleague referral fees
- Hybrid working
- A qualified Solicitor/CILEX/STEP professionals or those with equivalent experience.
- Experts in estate planning, with a knack for legal documentation and wills writing.
- Individuals with a deep understanding of tax planning related to lifetime planning.
- Team players with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
How to apply:
If this Technical Lawyer -Estate planning vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rob Addy who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Technical Support Lawyer Estate planning vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.