Transport & Regulatory Solicitor
£40,000 to £60,000 Salary Bracket
Nottingham (Hybrid Working Available)
Full Time, Permanent
The organisation will offer the successful applicant the following benefits package:
- Bonus scheme – Fee earners: 10% bonus payment for all fees billed and received over 3 times their gross salary; the bonus payment being assessed and paid annually.
- 28 days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Additional holiday for Christmas closing (discretionary)
- Pension – 4% employer / 5% employee
- Death in Service – 3x gross salary
- Healthcare scheme – Westfield Health
- Financial wellbeing health check
- Employee recognition scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Bus to Work Schemes
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Transport & Regulatory Solicitor???????:
- Running a caseload with minimal supervision and assisting the partner with high value work
- Managing police interviews, magistrate court and crown court matters
- Reviewing information, statements, records, documentation, research and reports
- Liaising with clients, key stakeholders, opposing council and colleagues
- Attending briefings, hearings and consultations
- Allocating work flows to support staff
About the business:
Our client are a leading regional law firm with renowned legal professionals. Our client is looking to recruit an Solicitor to join their private crime department, working under a senior partner. This will give the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to work under a seasoned legal professional, assisting on high-quality work and running good quality cases.
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
How to apply:
If this Transport & Regulatory Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Transport & Regulatory Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.