Treasury Assistant Sheffield £28,000 to £35,000 plus exceptional benefits package
My client is a highly successful global manufacturing business looking for an experienced individual to join their finance team. The role plays a key role within the finance team reporting to the financial controller and playing a key role in the general ledger. If you have a background in treasury / accounts and are looking to broaden your experience this role could also be for you. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the cash book, daily banking and bank reconciliation
- Overseeing the general ledger
- Cashflow forecasting
- Handling petty cash and currency as well as dealing with multiple currencies
- Overseeing the customer rebates and analysis on this.
- This is an ideal role for an individual with strong general ledger experience and looking to develop their skills within a international organisation
- You will ideally have had exposure to overseeing credit control
- You will be adaptible to change and have a “can do attitude”.
- You will ideally have previously handled groups of companies or multi region and therefore be able to work alongside international colleagues.
- Excellent organisation to work for with who values employees and provides a rewarding working environment.