Job Title: Wills, Trusts, and Probate Lawyer
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Salary: £40,000 – £55,000 (dependent on experience)
We are seeking a talented and motivated Wills, Trusts, and Probate Lawyer to join a growing law firm based in Reading. As a key member of the team, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive legal services related to wills, trusts, and probate matters.
- Advise clients on all aspects of wills, trusts, and probate law, ensuring their legal needs are met effectively.
- Prepare wills, trust documents, and other legal instruments, tailored to meet individual client requirements.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients regarding estate planning strategies, including tax implications.
- Assist clients with the administration of estates, including probate and estate distribution.
Legal Research and Analysis:
- Conduct thorough legal research to stay updated on relevant laws, regulations, and case precedents in wills, trusts, and probate law.
- Analyze complex legal issues and provide clear and practical advice to clients, ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements.
Documentation and Record Keeping:
- Prepare and review legal documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance healthcare directives.
- Maintain accurate and organized client files, ensuring all documentation is complete and up to date.
- Manage and oversee the safe storage and retrieval of client wills and other important legal documents.
Collaboration and Teamwork:
- Collaborate closely with other lawyers and legal professionals within the firm to leverage collective expertise and provide comprehensive legal solutions.
- Work in coordination with support staff to ensure efficient case management, including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, and managing deadlines.
- Foster positive and professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and external stakeholders.
- Stay informed about industry trends, legal developments, and best practices within the field of wills, trusts, and probate law.
- Participate in continuing legal education (CLE) programs and other relevant training opportunities to enhance professional knowledge and skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified solicitor or legal executive with a strong academic background in law.
- Demonstrated experience in wills, trusts, and probate law, preferably within a reputable law firm.
- Excellent knowledge of UK laws, regulations, and case precedents related to wills, trusts, and probate matters.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide practical legal advice to clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities, ensuring accuracy and thoroughness in all legal documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and maintain effective client relationships.
- Proficiency in legal research tools and technology, including case management software and databases.
On offer is a competitive salary package within a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about wills, trusts, and probate law, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic law firm, we encourage you to apply or for more information please contact Rob Addy on 0114 2418030.