Job Title: Wills and Probate Paralegal
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
CRA Consulting are working with an established and reputable law firm located in Garforth, Leeds, looking to hire a Wills and Probate Paralegal to join their team. They are a multi service Law firm, dealing with both personal and business services.
The successful candidate will work alongside experienced lawyers and provide support in a range of tasks related to wills and probate matters.
- Drafting and preparing wills and probate/LPA documents
- Assisting clients with queries related to wills and probate matters
- Managing and organising client files and documents
- Liaising with other parties involved in the wills and probate process, including executors, beneficiaries, and the probate registry
- Undertaking legal research and keeping up-to-date with changes in relevant laws and regulations
- Preparing and submitting applications to the probate registry
- Assisting in the administration of estates
- Attending client meetings and assisting lawyers in court proceedings when necessary
- Relevant qualification in law, such as a degree or a paralegal qualification
- Previous experience working in a similar role, preferably in wills and probate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with clients and other professionals
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to wills and probate
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and legal software
If you are a motivated and dedicated Wills and Probate Paralegal looking for a new challenge, please apply with your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!