Salary: £35,000- £48,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly qualified to 3 or 4 years PQE solicitor or Legal executive to join an exciting and forward thinking business known for their ethical approach, innovative use of technology and commitment to members, customers and colleagues. Our client is a leading provider of probate, estate planning and private client services, with a portfolio of commercial partnerships with blue chip clients in the financial advisory, insurance and banking sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly qualified to 3 or 4 years PQE solicitor or Legal executive to join a firm who offer genuine career development and growth with no ceiling on progression. Perhaps you are in private practice and not being offered support with your training/development or cant see a clear route for progression or struggle to find that work/life balance this opportunity can offer what you are looking for.
The role includes managing a varied caseload of private client matters with a particular focus on;
- Wills and Trusts
- Administration of estates and trusts
- Advising on tax with an emphasis on inheritance tax mitigation
- Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney matters
- Advising on trusts for pensions and life insurance policies
* A strong background in wills and probate
* Qualified solicitor or Legal executive
* Ability to build rapport with your clients as well as a passion for delivering excellent customer service
* High level of attention to detail
* Confidence to lead with cases
* A proven ability to manage your own caseload and deliver to deadlines
Why this role?
* Joining a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit
* Coaching, training and support to enable personal development
* Free gym and spa facilities access
* Pension up to 10%
* Annual incentive scheme
* 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
* Additional discounts
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.