Up to £40,000 Salary Bracket
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client has a vibrant and experienced team of dedicated and caring legal professionals who act with tenacity, energy and respect. their progressive culture gives assurance that they are the best possible hands to receive tailored services and achieve desired results.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a reputable, established Law firm with genuine career progression opportunities available.
If successful, you will perform the following role as a Wills Manager/Supervisor:
- Review the preparation of wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA); making sure all documentation is legally and technically accurate and in keeping with client's instructions, feeding back on those necessary changes that may be required to meet that client's estate planning objectives.
- Liaise closely with will writers throughout cases, providing feedback and technical support where required.
- Support the wider team with ad-hoc tasks when required.
- Provide quality assurance to make sure all compliance and regulatory standards and processes are consistently met.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- A strong background in a private client environment.
- Prior experience managing other team members is highly desirable
- Solid legal and wills writing experience.
- Experience with tax planning in the context of and incidental to a person's lifetime planning.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great team-working skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Matched pension contribution (5% employer, 5% employee)
- Westfield health
- Xmas office closure
- Hybrid working (where possible)
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Data Protection Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.