Wills and Probate Fee Earner/Solicitor
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the firm/role:
Our client has a vibrant and experienced team of dedicated and caring legal professionals who act with tenacity, energy and respect. A genuinely supportive environment with realistic opportunities for progression and growth, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a reputable, established Law firm.
We are seeking an experienced and professional private client fee earner or solicitor with a proven ability to manage your own caseload. The role will involve managing a varied caseload of wills, lpas, probate, trusts and estate administration matters.
- Manage the administration of estates, including obtaining grants of probate, valuing assets, and handling inheritance tax matters.
- Represent clients in court proceedings if disputes arise concerning wills, trusts, or inheritance matters.
- Collaborate with clients, colleagues, and external parties to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients.
- Draft, review, and revise wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other legal documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant laws.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Matched pension contribution (5% employer, 5% employee)
- Westfield health
- Xmas office closure
How to apply:
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Data Protection Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.