Wills & Probate Solicitor
Salary: up to £50,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
CRA Consulting are working with an established multi service law firm who are looking for a private client solicitor to join the team. The firm have an excellent reputation locally for providing top level service in a professional and friendly manner.
- Offer professional guidance and counsel to clients on wills, trusts, estate planning, court of protection and probate matters
- Prepare and draft wills, trusts, and related legal documents in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage probate cases, including estate administration, asset valuation, debt settlement, and inheritance tax matters.
- Conduct legal research to stay up-to-date with relevant legislation and precedents.
- Represent clients in court hearings, if necessary, and handle contentious probate disputes.
- 2+ years experience working within the wills and probate sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client care skills
How to apply:
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs