Wills & Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive
Salary: up to £60,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced private client solicitor/Legal Executive/STEP qualified to join one of the leading law firms within the region with a fantastic reputation and strong client base.
This role will see you initially working alongside the Wills & Probate Partner based out of the Mansfield office with a view to moving on to develop the wills and probate offering in the Nottingham office.
This role offers a great opportunity for an experienced wills and probate professional to add true value to a successful and growing private client team, adding to the already very successful private client offering by the firm.
- Qualified solicitor or Legal executive or TEP qualified
- A proven ability to manage your own caseload
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and passion for business development – desirable
Why this role?
- Rewards and recognition scheme including financial reward, discounts scheme, employee assistance program
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Work/life balance, with a family orientated firm ethos
- Birthday day off + generous holiday entitlement
- Study support
- Genuine progression and development opportunities
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs