Wills & Probate Solicitor
Salary: up to £50,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com
About the business/role:
Due to continued growth for the modern and forward thinking law firm group an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced wills & probate lawyer to join the team. This opportunity offers realistic progression and development opportunities and the chance toad real value to this growing group.
- Offer professional guidance and counsel to clients on wills, trusts, estate planning, and probate matters.
- Prepare and draft wills, trusts, and related legal documents in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage probate cases, including estate administration, asset valuation, debt settlement, and inheritance tax matters.
- Conduct legal research to stay up-to-date with relevant legislation and precedents.
- Represent clients in court hearings, if necessary, and handle contentious probate disputes.
- Provide compassionate support to clients during difficult times, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and empathy.
- Collaborate effectively with other legal professionals and support staff to ensure seamless workflow and exceptional client service.
- Monday to Friday – Office Hours – 9.00am – 5.30pm with 1 hour’s lunch break
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement – 25 days per year + Bank Holidays
- Additional Annual Leave entitlement for long service
- Industry leading training
- Opportunities for you to progress and develop further in line with our expansion strategy
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
- Lucrative ‘Refer a friend scheme’
- Free Costco Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in service benefit
- Annual Summer and Christmas Parties
- Award Events
- NQ-3 years PQE
- Experience in all mainstream private client matters to include wills, power of attorney, tax planning, court of protection practice, special needs trusts, and estate administration
- Clear understanding of Money Laundering Regulations and Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Ability to identify and deal with clients who may have issues with mental capacity
- Ability to create and nurture relationships with key clients at all levels
- Desire and ability to provide a high-quality service
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and meeting deadlines
How to apply:
If this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs