Account Manager, Financial Recruitment Sheffield £competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
Are you currently working in recruitment and tired of the 360 recruiter role? CRA Consulting is a forward thinking , agile legal and financial recruitment business with fantastic client base. 2021 looks set to be a busy year and we are currently looking to add to our team in Sheffield. We are looking to recruit an account manager to our legal division to manage a warm desk and be responsible for providing clients with recruitment solutions. The role will focus on management of key accounts and be focussed on ensuring these accounts are correctly serviced to the highest level.
Key responsibilities include:
* Sourcing and interviewing high calibre candidates in your field to fill job roles for existing clients
* Writing specific adverts to attract high calibre candidates
* Account management of existing clients
* Attending client meetings
* Networking at key industry events
* Providing a solution at every step of the way to your clien
You will be ideally degree educated although this is not essential, with exceptional client relationship management experience either within recruitment or another business setting. You will have the ability to surpass targets and thrive working in a competitive environment. Applications are welcomed from individuals looking to move into the recruitment sector from other professional or experienced individuals looking to join an innovative company with a fresh approach to the industry.
* A great working environment at our offices in S10, free car parking
* A good basic salary and the opportunity to win sales incentives including vouchers and extra days holidays
* Company I phone, lap top and flexibility to do your job at home and in the office
* Access to the best recruitment technology to enable you to do your job including bespoke online meeting platform and top industry recruitment software.
* Great sales incentives including vouchers, free lunches, nights out
Job Reference: BBBH12695_1632489715
Salary: Plus benefits and bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 01/11/2021