Accounts Manager Sheffield £27,000 to £32,000 plus Benefits
My client is a leading high growth, fast paced growing property business based in Sheffield. They are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. Working closely with the main Board Directors the role is broad and will be both hands on with one accounts assistant to manage but also have the ability to provide more strategic direction to the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly management account for group companies including , P&L , balance sheet, movement of WIP
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Production of annual year end accounts in liaison with the accountants
- CIS supplier verification, monthly returns and reports to suppliers
- Assisting with annual budgets
- Ownership and maintenance of a property accounts database to to ensure rents and service charges are correct and sent out to tenants on a quarterly basis
- Pension administration
- Bank account reconciliation and preparation of weekly debtors list
- Processing payments to suppliers and subcontractors on a weekly basis
- supervising an accounts assistant
- Ideally, you will have significant accounts experience and be used to working within a small to medium sized business
- A professional accounting or AAT would be ideal although this is not essential applications are welcomed from individuals who are qualified by experience.
- You will ideally have used Xero or be IT literate and able to pick systems up quickly.
- You will be a good communicator and have a “hands on approach” able to work within a small team
- Knowledge and or experience of property would be ideal although this is not essential.
- This is a fast paced high growth business and there will be scope to progress within the company for the right person.
Job Reference: BBBH12221_1579004999
Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP