Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing a leading law firm across South Yorkshire. Our client is a reputable brand who offer a diverse range of business and personal legal services. As a result of increasing workload in the residential conveyancing department, the established law firm are looking for a professional with previous experience in residential property to work closely with a partner and a team of solicitors.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Managing incoming and outgoing client communications via phone, email, SMS and post
* Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders such as Estate Agents, Solicitors, Landlords Mortgage Lenders etc..
* Dealing with proof of funding matters
* Prepare and process legal documentation and communications
* Taking initial instruction from the client and directing / providing legal advice
* Reviewing surveying requirements and advising the client
* Preparation and management of mortgage deeds / requirements.
* Review all sale and purchase paperwork
* Undertake initial and final checks on files, ensuring compliance and completion
* Draft and prepare contracts
* Review receipts and client responses
* Liaise with fee earner on final sign off
* A proven track record as a senior conveyancing assistant or assistant conveyancer
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information.
Job Reference: BBBH13055_1658908025
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Sheffield
Job Industry: Legal