Assistant Manager – Accountancy Practice Buxton £30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
My client is a leading multi-disciplined accountancy practice with offices across the Yorkshire and Derbyshire. An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced manager to work within this busy Buxton practice.
Joining as an assistant manager you will oversee the delivery of accounting and taxation services to a range of clients.
Key responsbilities include:
* Management of a varied portfolio of clients and overseeing the delivery of accountancy, taxation and other services as well as providing advice
* Management of staff and workloads
* Developing client relationships and actively getting involved in the local business community to grow and develop the client base.
* Ideally, you will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a strong track record of working within an accountancy practice. It is likely you will already be working as an Accounts Senior or already an assistant manager but looking to progress your career. Finalists will be considered with the right amount of experience and desire to progress their career.
* You will be able to manage workflows and take responsibility for your own team members
* You must possess strong IT skills ideally with a knowledge of Sage and Xero
* Excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
Job Reference: BBBH13349_1632490288
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: 01/11/2021