Civil / Property Litigation Solicitor
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000 salary range
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA are proud to represent a renowned law firm with an excellent reputation locally. The firm also boast a strong client base with high quality work. Although a local firm, they service UK wide clients and have an excellent record of high standards, expertise and success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified solicitor to join a reputable organisation. The successful applicant will be given the best training, an approachable & experienced management structure with lots of scope for development.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Civil / Property Litigation Solicitor:
- With supervision and assistance initially, managing a small caseload of property management cases
- The caseload coverage includes rental arrears & debt recovery, contractual breaches & disputes, leasehold disputes, damage & disrepair claims, and other general property law disputes
- Following a period of training, running a broad ranging, high quality caseload with minimal supervision
- Assisting senior partner with various matters as and when required
- Liaising key clients and managing relationships
- Seeking desirable outcome via settlement or case conclusion
- Where necessary, litigating cases and preparing for court hearings
- Allocation of administrative tasks to secretarial support
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- You will be a trainee solicitor soon to qualify, a newly qualified solicitor or a solicitor with up to 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in civil litigation, commercial litigation or property litigation is essential
- Retrain opportunity may be available for the right candidate if transferable experience and skills can be shown
- You will have demonstrated the ability to run your own files, handle key clients & relationships and work collaboratively as part of a high performing team
How to apply:
If this Solicitor vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14447_1659694929
Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP