A large Law firm in Sheffield are looking for an extra recruit to support their growing claimant based clinical negligence team.
- Working in the clinical negligence team.
- Handle varied and interesting caseload, including high value complex claims.
The caseload will include treatment from a GP, hospital, clinic or dentist. The work is very varied and includes all types of medical negligence casework, including high value, complex birth injury claims (including injury to both mother and baby), spinal injury claims, surgical claims (including cosmetic procedures), orthopaedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor ideally NQ-4 years PQE
- You will have strong claimant clinical negligence experience
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
- A leading firm with a good present across South Yorkshire.
- Friendly, collegiate and forward thinking firm.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong support of professional development
If you are interested in this role contract Robert Addy for more information or even easier, take the ONLINE VIDEO APPLICATION now by clicking the link below:
Job Reference: BBBH12283_1590144465
Salary: £28000 - £48000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: