Salary: £23,000 +
Contract: Full Time, permanent
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of our reputable clients within Sheffield. Our client is looking to bring on board a Paralegal to complement their existing established company/commercial department. Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious candidate. The successful applicant would play a key role in developing the department onward into the future.
About the business/role:
Our client is a reputable long established Sheffield based solicitors firm offering a range of business and personal services. The firm has built up an incredibly strong reputation locally and further afield.
With a longstanding history in the city this is an excellent opportunity that offers career progression and development.
In this busy and varied role the successful candidate will be integral in continuing the success of this department.
- Collating due diligence information and replying to pre-contract enquiries
- Drafting reports to clients in relation to due diligence information supplied
- Assembling disclosure bundles
- Preparing replies to Lender’s Conditions Precedent
- Post-completion work, including registering charges and debentures at Companies House and paying Stamp Duty to HMRC
- Drafting ancillary documents, eg Board Minutes, Shareholder Resolutions and Letters of Resignation
- Preparing applications to the Care Quality Commission in relation to changes of ownership at dental practices
- Liaising with Clients
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Prior experience within company commercial and or corporate law role
- Ability to work effectively within different teams but also to feel confident working autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills – experience in dealing with clients face to face and via telephone is essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
- An understanding of the need for confidentiality and discretion, which are essential for working in a solicitor’s firm.
- Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health scheme
How to apply:
If this vacancy interests you, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14524_1664350710
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP