Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Sheffield City Centre (Hybrid Working)
£20,000 to £28,000 Salary Bracket + Benefits
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a renowned international law firm with an excellent reputation not just locally but throughout the UK. With an well-known brand, strong client base and stable organisation model, this a great opportunity.
The firm are a forward-thinking set up with a great employee benefits package, a client service focussed approach and a progressive business.
With full training provided, this Commercial Litigation Paralegal position is suited to those with a strong Paralegal background, looking to specialise in high quality commercial litigation. The successful candidate will be joining a stable department with a great team dynamic.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Commercial Litigation Paralegal:
* Working with a Legal Services Team, supporting one of the largest UK teams that specialise in a Trade Mark Law
* Dealing with ranging legal matters including licencing, trade mark registrations & renewals, brand protection
* Supporting the business with advising organisations in many sectors including consumer products, technology, financial services, media, real estate and retail
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Matched pension contributions
* Enhanced sickness & maternity pay
* Health insurance plan
* Income protection plan
* Critical illness protection plan
* Life insurance plan
* Discounted gym membership
* Flexible working
* Hybrid working
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* You will need to demonstrate at least 12 months experience in a Paralegal role
* You will need to have completed a LLB Law Degree
* Experience in Commercial, Corporate, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property or Consumer Rights preferred
How to apply:
If this Commercial Litigation Paralegal vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Commercial Litigation Paralegal vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH13995_1658137330
Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP