Job Title: Commercial Litigation Solicitor (NQ) X2
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
Our client well-known UK brand. The firm are recognised to possess and excellent business model with further growth plans in place. Due to development and investments within their Sheffield Office, the firm are recruiting for two Solicitors to join their highly regarded Commercial Litigation Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an NQ Solicitor.
* Overseeing and supporting with a busy Commercial Litigation caseload
* Commercial Dispute Prevention
* Contractual Disputes
* Sale & Purchase Disputes
* Data & Confidential Information Breaches
* Property & Estate Disputes
* You will require experience through a training contract seat, in Commercial Litigation OR post qualification experience as a Practicing Solicitor
* The successful candidate will be a newly qualified Solicitor OR a Solicitor with up to 3 years post qualification experience
* A strong academic record is preferred
If this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH13835_1658137414
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: