Commercial Property Paralegal
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are representing have an outstanding opportunity to join an established and expanding firm in the Chesterfield area, working on a caseload covering leasehold matters, as well as sale and purchase. This is an exciting firm full of experienced commercial solicitors, well known across various individual and business practice area. Having developed an enviable client base, you will be dealing with everyone from businesses to individuals. The role:
* Drafting legal documents and correspondence
* Assisting department colleagues with research and administration support
* Attending to clients on the telephone and in person
* Storage and retrieval of client files/documents in line with filing systems
* Time recording
* Setting up new files accurately and speedily in line with company procedures
* Ensuring confidentiality and security of the company and client documentation and/or information
* Understanding and applying the firm’s money laundering, regulatory and compliance procedures
Required experience, skills, and qualities:
* Previous relevant experience as a Paralegal/CILEx fee earner in Commercial Property.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of accounting, document management software, legal case management applications, and digital dictation.
* Good time management skills, and the ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
Attention to detail
* Flexible attitude and ability to adapt, professional and courteous, team player
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14214_1659513004
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP