Commercial Property paralegal
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal is working with a reputable, locally renowned law firm who are looking to recruit an experienced commercial property paralegal. Our client is a leading law firm with offices throughout South Yorkshire and Derbyshire, due to continued expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial property professional to join the team. This is a perfect opportunity to join an established business who has the passion and enthusiasm to progress their career.
- Experience of working as a Commercial Property Paralegal/CILEx fee earner in a reputable firm.
- Ability to draft legal documents and correspondence.
- Ability to manage and organise large volumes of documents.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of accounting, document management software and BigHand digital dictation.
- Provide excellent client care.
- Build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to accurately time record.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Ross Roberts at CRA on 0114 241 8030.
Job Reference: BBBH13921_1664437928
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP