Job Title: Commercial Property Paralegal
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 + discretionary bonus
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, Flexible hours / Part time hours / Hybrid working may be available)
CRA Legal are recruiting on behalf of a reputable regional law firm for their Belper office. Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm servicing clients through the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire markets.
A truly client focussed firm my client is looking to bring on board a commercial property paralegal to join the established commercial property team in Derbyshire.
* To manage a varied caseload of commercial property matters including straightforward sales and purchases, leases, buy-to-let purchases and sales, development re-financing transactions, charity and charity property matters and other landlord and tenant work
* To take a proactive approach in building professional relationships with clients and other contacts in order to develop our commercial property presence in the area
* To work productively with colleagues in all our offices
* To maintain and promote the good image and reputation of the firm
* To assist colleagues, Directors and Heads of Department with any marketing and training events and initiatives
* To manage and supervise junior staff and support staff including assisting with recruitment, training etc if required
* To use the case management software
Experience and Qualifications
* 2+ years’ experience in commercial property
* Experience of handling commercial property matters including leases, buy to let purchases and sales and other commercial sales and purchases
* Experience of working with both tenants and landlords
* Experience of establishing, building and sustaining professional relationships with clients and external agencies
* Experience of managing own workload and prioritising appropriately
* Experience of working with charities and charity property (desirable)
* A proven track record of meeting billing targets
If this vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
Job Reference: BBBH13768_1664437927
Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP