Commercial Property Solicitor (Newly Qualified upwards)
Location: Chesterfield, Nottingham or Mansfield
Salary: £35,000 – £55,000
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a reputable local firm with offices throughout the East Midlands. Our client is an established organisation offering a tailored and personal approach to their offering. This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join a forward thinking law firm providing a comprehensive range of services.
Successful candidates will provide an excellent legal advisory service across a range of matters and different business & Industry sectors.
* Newly Qualified solicitor with experience in a Commercial Property environment
* A proven ability to manage your own caseload and deliver to deadlines
* Used to dealing with a varied caseload of commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, sales and acquisitions, leases, property development and much more.
* A proactive approach towards business development
* A commitment to delivering excellent client care
* Excellent communication skills
Why this role?
* Competitive salary in line with experience in the Commercial Property market
* Pension scheme
* Good annual holiday entitlement including birthdays, Christmas and new year’s off
* Fantastic career growth opportunities
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA for further information
Job Reference: BBBH13111_1658993392
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP