Commercial Solicitor/Legal executive/Paralegal
Woking pattern: Full time, permanent
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business and role:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with offices throughout Yorkshire. A leading multi disciplinary firm, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious conveyancing professional to join a reputable firm of solicitors who are able to offer fantastic training and progression opportunities as well as a unique structure putting you as an employee at the heart of everything.
If you are an experienced corporate or commercial paralegal or even a commercial property paralegal looking to transfer into a different sector this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level in a vibrant, supportive and flexible environment.
Alternatively if you are an NQ up to 1-2 years experience either with commercial experience or looking to change into this practice area we would love to hear from you.
Due to continued growth of this department our client is looking to speak to strong candidates who can support the continued growth of the team.
The role will involve managing a varied case load of business sales, mergers and acquisitions, company reorganisation and structure advice, commercial contracts and commercial advise to a wide range of clients both locally and nationally.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks:
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client’s initial instructions through to archiving, in accordance with office and accounts procedures.
- Supporting a Partner on more complex and valuable transactions;
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly.
- Developing Client relationships and identifying cross referral opportunities;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources;
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation.
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties.
- Maintaining legal knowledge and skills
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Experienced paralgeal up to 2 years PQE within the practice area or similar
- Ability to deal with technical details and to express solutions to complex legal issues in a concise and customer-friendly way.
- Experience of transactional legal matters such as asset purchase agreements and/or share purchase agreements
- Literate and numerate.
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with the requirements of each team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner.
- Good keyboard skills.
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14190_1658908060
Salary: £20000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP