Contract: Full Time, permanent
CRA Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of our reputable clients within Sheffield. Our client is looking to bring on board a company/commercial solicitor to complement their existing established company/commercial department. Our client is looking for a driven and ambitious candidate from NQ up to 8 years PQE although applications from higher PQE levels will be welcomed. The successful applicant would play a key role in developing the department onward into the future.
About the business/role:
Our client is a reputable long established Sheffield based solicitors firm offering a range of business and personal services. The firm has built up an incredibly strong reputation locally and further afield.
With a longstanding history in the city this is an excellent opportunity that offers career progression and development.
In this busy and varied role the successful candidate will be integral in continuing the success of this department. Working directly with the partner his role will involve running a varied caseload consisting of sales of business, mergers, acquisitions and tax planning, shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, terms & conditions, drafting and revieing contracts.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
* Prior work experience in a Company/Commercial team is essential
* Ability to work effectively within a team but also to feel confident working autonomously and handling their own matters
* Willingness to attend networking events and to build relationships with local contacts
* Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is essential
* Excellent communication skills – experience in dealing with clients and work referrers via telephone and face-to-face is essential
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
* Ability to work under pressure as and when required (this may involve some flexibility in working hours)
* Confidence in using a case management system. Experience of Partner for Windows is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
* Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Westfield Health scheme
How to apply:
If this vacancy interests you, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at
Job Reference: BBBH14589_1663776974
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP