Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA are proud to represent a leading international law firm with a renowned reputable in business legal services. Our client are a top tier UK law firm with an excellent reputation.
Due to growth in the legal conflicts and risk & compliance department, our client are hiring multiple Conflicts Assistants to join their established team.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Conflicts Assistant:
- Conducting client searches using an in-house database
- Liaising with international offices to identify requests
- Analysing information and results following searches
- Reviewing additional media data to ensure little or no risk in regards to reputational damage
- Running reports with supervision of Conflicts Analyst
- Perform any other required administrative tasks on behalf of the Legal Conflicts Department
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 days
- 6% employer contributed pension
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance (voluntary benefit)
- Life assurance – X3 annual salary
- Income protection insurance
- Critical illness cover (voluntary benefit)
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Enhanced sick pay
- Additional benefits including discounted gym, cycle to work scheme, travel loans etc..
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Degree Educated (2:1 or higher)
- Previous experience in professional services desired
- Previous experience in anti-money laundering, risk & compliance or similar beneficial
- Previous experience in research, analytics or data information beneficial
How to apply:
If this Conlficts Assistant vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Conflicts Assistant vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.
Job Reference: BBBH14437_1659522165
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP