Continuous Improvement Manager (Remote)
Up to £30,000 – £40,000
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading modern legal services firm with over 37 years’ experience supporting UK banks & building societies with specialist property legal services expertise.
Part of a FTSE 2560 company and one of the UK’s leading consulting, transformation and digital services businesses.
Working with and in partnership with their clients in order to deliver professional, innovate and scalable legal services backed up my state of the art digital technology ensures that our client remains able to lead the way for the customers and provide outstanding service and results.
An opportunity has arisen due to expansion and growth within the firm for a Continuous improvement manager to join the business.
Responsible for a team of Coaches and Auditors, ensuring that they are effectively managed, coached and mentored. Your team will support the operation to provide a proactive approach to change through coaching and reviewing processes. Providing effective recommendations for improvements, tracking quality measures and driving up the levels of knowledge competency.
- Responsible for delivering competent and skilled employees who are effective and efficient
- Targeted at delivering business benefits
- Customer Feedback Management
- Centralising, analysing the results and whether there are any process improvements
- Reviewing customer comments from surveys ensuring customers are contacted,
- identifying specific actions required to resolve concerns & identifying trends /
- recommending actions to mitigate
- Planning for the team, including scheduling audits for BAU, audits for training, coaching
- sessions etc, taking a risk based and flexible approach to deliver the most value add.
- Monitoring to ensure audits and other activity is delivered as planned, including 2nd line
- checking of audits to ensure coach/ auditor quality
- People Management – Managing & developing against a competency framework, the
- Continuous Improvement Coaches and Auditors
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting (e.g. process/quality review results, CSQ analysis, coaching
- delivered and success)
- Owning the maintenance of the individual scorecards/ identifying trends and implementing
- Lead the department monthly Quality and Compliance meeting – sharing results of coaches
- work that month, agree and tracking actions to improve service
- Liaison between Ops and Change Team – working closely with the Process Owners and
- Responsible for new starters once released from training prior to joining the teams
- Deputise for Operations Manager in their absence
The business will offer you the following employee benefits package:
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 full years and 27 after 5 full years
- Company matched pension
- life assurance
- 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere within the group.. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous people management experience
- Experience of working within a quality role
- Presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data to identify trends
- Ability to coach and mentor individuals to get the best results out of them
- Focussed individual with good organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork: be able to work as an effective member of a team
- Experience of the remortgage sector is preferred but not essential
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14332_1659512865
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP