Job Title: Residential conveyancing assistant/Paralegal
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are representing one of our prestigious clients with a great reputation within the local region built up over 100 years as well as being a top 500 legal firm.
Our client is looking to bring on board a residential conveyancing assistant/paralegal to join their established team at the Doncaster office.
We are looking for a minimum of 6 months experience within residential conveyancing
The successful applicant will ideally have experience with all post-completion requirements. SDLT submissions, lender panel completion requirements, archiving files and rectifying any outstanding ledger balances as well as file openings.
Responsibilities of the Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal
- Taking initial instruction from clients and managing the administration of a caseload of Sales and Purchase matters.
- Updating clients on mortgage offers
- Take initial instruction and enquiries over the phone
- Drafting of all forms of contracts and reports in the Conveyancing transaction
- Handling pre-completion matters, preparing completion statements and billing documentation
Experience of the Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal
- Using case management systems
- Handling a large volume of Conveyancing files.
- Good level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills
- Other tasks as required by the team.
If this vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
Job Reference: BBBH13769_1659599668
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP