Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing a reputable law firm with the recruitment of an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal. Due to the nationwide boom in the conveyancing market and growth within the business, they are looking for a professional individual to join their established team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing incoming and outgoing client communications via phone, email, SMS and post
- Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders such as Estate Agents, Solicitors, Landlords Mortgage Lenders etc..
- Dealing with proof of funding matters
- Prepare and process legal documentation and communications
- Taking initial instruction from the client and directing / providing legal advice
- Reviewing surveying requirements and advising the client
- Preparation and management of mortgage deeds / requirements.
- Review all sale and purchase paperwork
- Conducting searches
- Undertake initial and final checks on files, ensuring compliance and completion
- Draft and prepare contracts
- Review receipts and client responses
- Liaise with fee earner on final sign off
- Due to the demanding nature of this role, it is vital you have previous experience running a residential conveyancing caseload or providing case support.
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively contact Ross Roberts at CRA Consulting for further information on 0114 241 8030
Job Reference: BBBH13899_1658908025
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP