Conveyancing assistant (Post completions)
Salary: up to £19,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal is working with a reputable, locally renowned law firm who are looking to recruit a conveyancing assistant to support with the post completions aspect of the conveyancing process.
Although experience within a conveyancing role is preferred it is not necessary for this role although a legal background or law graduate would be desirable.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who are going from strength to strength.
- Work within a team environment and operate in accordance with department protocols and adopting the ethos of the firm.
- Attend 1 to 1’s, appraisals, team meetings, and on the job training.
- Responsible for completing and delivering all post completion activities including but not limited to SDLT returns and payments, entry/ removal of restrictions on title, preparation of AP1/FR1s, and diarising and carrying out official searches.
- Ensure all activity is completed in accordance with strict deadlines and in line with set KPIs and SLAs.
- Always provide the highest level of service to customers and stakeholders.
- Liaise with third parties to find solutions and provide resolutions
- To manage own caseload
- Dealing with multi title restrictions on Freehold and Leasehold matters
- To read and understand LPE1’s and FME’s in order to obtain the relevant certificate for registration
- To understand what different restrictions mean and require for registration
- To be able to do Lease Extension registrations
- Experience working within the conveyancing sector is preferable
- Law graduate or law background
- You will be tech-savvy to fit in with the client’s needs
- Good customer service skill set
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
For more information please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 2418030 or why not take an online application today by visiting our website.
Job Reference: BBBH14056_1655969781
Salary: £18000 - £19000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP