Residential conveyancing assistant/Paralegal
Up to £24,000 salary
Full Time, Permanent Contract
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local Yorkshire market. This firm are truly property specialists with this being an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious conveyancing professional to join a reputable firm of solicitors.
If you are an experienced conveyancing professional this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level in a vibrant, supportive and flexible environment.
This role would be working directly with head of department supporting with a busy caseload of sale and purchases matter.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Residential conveyancing assistant
- Updating Estate Agents and Brokers by telephone and email.
- Handling client calls for Fee Earner when not available.
- Contract packs.
- Digital dictation as required.
- Actioning instructions from Fee Earners on matters including (but not limited to) Contract packs/dealing with ID/AML requirements/paying in monies on account/searches/ mortgage advice letters/ generating report on title letters/ordering redemption figures/ sending paperwork to clients to sign.
- Requesting mortgage funds, ordering final redemption statements and agents accounts as requested.
- Organising incoming and outgoing post.
- Form 1 and Form 2 requests as applicable (on new build transactions).
- Prepare and finalising completions including (but not limited to) drafting bills and statements, preparing instructions for accounts, drafting all completion letters, obtaining final redemption figures from existing lender(s), Estate Agent’s Accounts, calculating apportionments and requesting funds from lenders to obtain mortgage funds, submit OS1/OS2 and bankruptcy searches.
- Providing quotations.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- 18 months + residential conveyancing experience
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14290_1658734835
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP