My client, a highly regarded firm based in Sheffield are looking for a Conveyancing Post Completion Assistant to join their established conveyancing department.
If you have previous experience in a Post Completion Clerk role or within a Residential Conveyancing environment then I would love to hear from you. Similarly we would also very much welcome applications from candidates who have experience working as a Legal Secretary or Assistant in a Residential Conveyancing department.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
* Sorting out internal and outgoing post and administering it effectively for the legal team as and when required diary management
* Chasing lawyers, lenders and landlords for documentation after legal completion
* Collating documentation for application submissions to the Land Registry
* Checking registrations received from the Land Registry; submitting the same to the lender and the clients
* Closing files and balance clearing
* Processing large quantities of documents in a timely manner
The Successful applicant:
* Experience of working in a Post Completion Clerk role
* Strong organisational skills and prioritising workload to get through your daily task list
* Attention to detail when dealing with and checking documents
* The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds
* Proficient mathematical skills
If this role interests you and you would like to know further information, please contact Katie Hunt on 0114 241 8030 or apply online today.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your application.
Job Reference: BBBH10561_1547142381
Salary: £16000 - £17000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: