Salary: up to £24,000
Who are we:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal / finance recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms / accountancy practices with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an excellent presence in the local market. A leading multi disciplinary firm, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious conveyancing professional to join a reputable firm of solicitors who are able to offer fantastic training and progression opportunities.
If you are an experienced conveyancing assistant or paralgeal this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level in a vibrant, supportive and flexible environment.
If successful, you will perform the following tasks as a Assistant conveyancer/paralegal
* Provide administrative assistance to the Conveyancing Fee Earner to manage their caseload of instructions, which will include opening and closing files
* Liaise effectively and appropriately with the client and agent where necessary
* Apply for searches
* Use land registry portal for obtaining title documentation and registrations
* Submit SDLT applications to HMRC
* Deal with completed property information forms
* Deal with correspondence or communications from any party as directed by the Conveyancing Fee Earner
* Scan or file incoming post
* Processing the administration tasks involved in a sale and purchase transaction
* Preparation of Contracts and other documents
* Check Identification
* Bring any issues which may affect a client matter to their attention of a Conveyancing Fee Earner or Manager in a timely manner
* Deal with telephone calls made by the client, borrower or third parties
* Keep all parties in the transaction up to date at all times such as client, introducer, solicitors and estate agents etc
* Develop skills and knowledge of the conveyancing process
* Update lender exchange and other lender platforms
* Provide assistance on remortgage matters as required.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* Minimum of 12 months experience within residential conveyancing
* Proven understanding of the sale and purchase transactional
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* A willingness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
How to apply:
If this is of interest to you , please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Ross Roberts who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
Job Reference: BBBH14133_1660120541
Salary: £19000 - £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP