Job Title: Corporate/Commercial Solicitor (NQ- 3 years PQE)
Location: Beverley (Hybrid working model available)
Salary: £33,000 – £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are representing one of our prestigious clients who are looking to bring on board a Corporate/Commercial solicitor to join the team at their Grimsby office. Our client is a Top 200 legal firm with a large presence in the Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for newly qualified up to 3 years PQE solicitor to join an established and growing team with a firm that truly values its employees. Applications from more experienced solicitors will also be welcomed.
Our client has a service lead approach which is further demonstrated by a host of recommendations and a accreditations.
The successful candidate will be involved in corporate matters, including share and business acquisitions and sales, MBOs, rights issues, fundraising, restructuring, reorganisations and corporate governance, as well as commercial work, such as
drafting and negotiating contracts (including framework agreements, supply and purchase contracts, software licences, franchise agreements), advising on Intellectual Property and Charity law issues.
Duties will include
- Providing support and assistance under the supervision and guidance of senior colleagues in a busy and developing department.
- Dealing with share and business acquisitions and sales. MBOs, rights issues, fundraising, restructuring, reorganisations and corporate governance.
- Responsibility for due diligence and disclosure, including supervising more junior colleagues in data room management.
- Reviewing, advising, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (including framework agreements, supply and purchase contracts, software licences, franchise agreements).
- Advising on Intellectual Property and Charity law issues.
- Delegating work as appropriate to more junior colleagues and supervise that work (offering guidance where appropriate) to ensure quality of work produced by the department is of the highest standard.
- Active involvement in business development activities organised by the department, division and Firm.
- Dealing with enquiries from potential clients, colleagues and existing clients promptly to ensure that all business opportunities are dealt with professionally and to the satisfaction of the client or enquirer.
- Achieving both individual and team financial targets agreed with the Department Head.
- Identifying and following up new business opportunities.
- NQ – 3 years post qualification experience.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent drafting and communication skills are essential.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to network and develop business opportunities.
- Ability to adopt a commercial, as well as a legal, approach to clients’ issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills.
- Excellent time and matter management skills.
- Understanding and adoption of the Firm’s values and behaviours.
* 25/26 days holiday + bank holidays
* Private health insurance
* Pension up to 5% employer contributions
* Reward schemes and much more!
If this vacancy is of interest, please submit your CV through the apply button. For further information, or if you have any questions prior to submitting your CV, please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA Consulting.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
Job Reference: BBBH13760_1659599673
Salary: £33000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP