Job Title – Corporate Legal Secretary
Salary – £19,500 – £22,000
A highly regarded firm of Solicitors are currently on the lookout for a Legal Secretary to join their office in central Leeds, providing support to a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial Contracts Department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that has over a century of experience in providing support to both private and commercial clients. Working with a Partner who specialises in restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, the right candidate will be essential in helping to facilitate the success of the department.
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management, bundle preparation and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- Tracking and editing legal documents and databases.
- Management of correspondence.
- Organisation of a busy diary schedule.
- Audio typing and administration management.
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- Previous experience of working as a Corporate Secretary is essential, not necessarily within a legal setting.
- Astute at being able to effectively organise and prioritise competing objectives.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on 0114 241 8030 or apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
Job Reference: BBBH11302_1560962398
Salary: £19500 - £22000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Contact Name: Tom Robson
Contact Email: Tom.email@example.com
Job Start Date: